Positioned on Lea Hill in Auburn, WA, this weather station is powered by an Ambient Weather WS-2902C. Data samples are taken every 5 seconds and published live to this site.
This station tracks the following weather measurements:
- Barometric pressure
Everything else is recorded and interpolated using software.
If you find this site and its data helpful, consider buying me a coffee in return.
Weather Station Data Services
Data from this station is syndicated to the following services:
- Weather Underground - KWAAUBU154
- PWS Weather - S50LEAHILL
- AWEKAS - S50LEAHILL
- Weathercloud - S50LEAHILL
- CWOP - GW1125
Getting in Touch
Feel free to reach out to me through one of the following channels:
- Email: email at johnathan dot org
- Twitter: @_johlym
- Weather station: Ambient Weather WS-2902C
- Data capture: Ecowitt GW11000
- Data archive and site generation: WeeWX
- Charting: HighCharts
- WeeWx Skin: Belchertown
- Hosting: Linode (get a $100 credit with this link)
Some semi-relevant details:
- Server uptime: 97 days, 0 hours, 29 minutes
- WeeWX uptime: 0 days, 0 hours, 32 minutes
- WeeWX version: 4.5.1
- Skin Version: 1.3b1
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links. At no cost to you, making a purchase using those links may result in an earned commission for the owner and maintainer of this site, which helps fund this project.